Cleaning wipes are great to have on hand when you are cleaning messy surfaces. They are easy to use and can easily be thrown away when you are done. These DIY Cleaning Wipes don't take too long to make, and can be stored in an air-tight container and used at your convenience whenever you need help cleaning up a mess.
- Cut paper towel in half widthwise with serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, essential oils, and On Guard Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over paper towels and cover with airtight lid. Let mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard cardboard tube. Pull wipes from center of the roll when ready to use.