At the doTERRA You Convention in 2017, Dr. Hill discussed his personal essential oil routine. For the Daily Health Habits Challenge, we ask you to follow his protocol, and make changes as best fits your lifestyle and health needs.
To keep track of your daily use of each product, download the editable PDF tracker here. The rest of this post addresses how to use each product on a daily basis.
Here’s what a typical day could look like when you integrate these daily habits into your life.
- Apply 1–2 drops of Balance to the bottom of your feet when you wake up.
- Apply 1 drop of Frankincense under your tongue.
- With breakfast, take one Terrazyme®,one PB Assist®, and doTERRA Lifelong Vitality
- Use a citrus oil in your water throughout the day. Dr. Hill suggests Lemon, Tangerine, or Grapefruit.
- With lunch, take one Terrazyme.
- Apply Deep Blue® Rub after strenous activity in the afternoon (or when needed).
- Diffuse doTERRA On Guard®, add one drop under your tongue, or take a doTERRA On Guard® Softgel.
- With dinner, take one Terrazymeand doTERRA Lifelong Vitality
- Diffuse your favorite oil for relaxation or apply to the bottom of your feet. We suggest Lavender or doTERRA Serenity®.
Now that the routine is laid out, it is time to take into consideration your own needs. You will notice that doTERRA Lifelong Vitality is on the schedule two different times. This does not mean that you have to take Lifelong Vitality two times a day. Rather, you pick the meals you will take it with, and what dose you are going to take. For example, you take half of LLV in the morning, and the other half and night.
Now that you have a framework to work to challenge yourself to stay on track!
Use a daily tracker as suggested above or connect with a oil buddy to keep yourself accountable.
I also suggest journalling how you feel at the start of this routine, and notice as you continue, any changes that occur.