In this video, I'll show you some of the cool little bits and pieces that'll help you get the best out of your oils, and make it easy to make your own roller-ball blends and more!
Rollerballs - 20 drops of each essential oil in a 10ml rollerball topped off with FCO (Fractionated Coconut Oil). Recommended up to 50% Essential Oils in 10ml roller at max. It's okay to start with fewer drops and add more later if necessary. See Favorite Recipes in files tab.
Sprays - 1 oz doTERRA sprayer same as above if spraying on skin. Use water instead of FCO if spraying in the air as an air purifier or aromatherapy OR if making a perfume spray for your clothes and hair.
Diffusers - they come with instructions. Do not fill past the fill line or they may not operate. Remove excess if that happens.
Standard diffuser recipes run roughly
+ 500 ml 15-20 drops total
+ 300 ml 10-15 drops total
+ 100 ml 3-6 drops
Great doTERRA supplies to add to your next order if you do not have them already…
- Fractionated Coconut Oil and Pump to use as a carrier oil
- 10 mL Rollers to make your own roller blends (top quality rollers)
- 1 oz spray bottles to make your own spray blends
- Keychain to carry around small vials of your most precious oils with you
- Stickers for the tops of your bottles and rollers
- Veggie caps to make homemade capsules with oils
- Diffusers for every room of your home!
- doTERRA Product guide if you prefer an actual book vs. online link